Which I will hopefully be able to keep. ; u ; I want to ...
1. Draw more difficult poses (anatomy!) and stop avoiding backgrounds. Seriously, I can't keep on doing the floats-there-magically-thing forever. Future!Me, work on that!
2. Kick my procrastination-habit, both with drawing and pixeling. All those WIPs I still have lying around will probably never be finished but the folder doesn't need to grow.
3. Start horseback riding again. I loved doing this as a child and I really miss it.
4. Watch more Spanish TV and listen to more Spanish music.
5. Not let little things get to me as much as I let them get to me. It's time to toughen up some more IRL.
So, what about you?
What are your 2012 resolutions?